Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
100g pork (slice and marinade with some soy sauce and corn flour)
1 big bowl water
Seasonings for the soup:-
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1. Heat up some oil and break in the egg. Stir fry the egg.
2. Add in the water and pork and bring to boil.
3. Lastly, add in the "choy sum" and bring to boil again.
4. Dish out and serve hot.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
1 kg pork belly
1 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
1 teaspoon five spice powder
2 pcs "nam yu"
Some coarse salt
Some white vinegar
1. Rub the pork belly meat evenly with the salt, five spice powder and the "nam yu". You can slit a few score about 2 cm deep on the meat so it can absorb the seasonings better.
2. Then, brush the pork belly skin with the white vinegar.
3. Chill the pork belly with the skin facing upwards in the fridge for overnight.
4. Place the pork belly on the oven rack with the skin facing upwards. Cover the pork belly skin with coarse salt. Fill a tray with water and place it underneath the pork belly to catch the dripping oil.
5. Roast the pork belly for about 30 minutes at 220 degrees and then take it out from the oven. Remove the coarse salt at top of the skin and then use a fork to poke some holes on the pork belly skin.
6. Put the pork belly back to the oven and continue to roast the pork belly until you see the skin turn brown and crispy. Do fill the tray underneath the rack with water whenever the water dries up.
7. Once done, remove from oven and leave to cool before cut into pieces.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
After a person grown up
There will be more and more "dont's"
There will be more and more things that you don't have ability to do
After a person grown up, there will be more and more things in life that you don't have answer to
After a person grown up, there will be more time where you don't have anyone to take care of
After a person grown up, there will be more obstacles in love that you cannot reason with
After a person grown up, there will really be a lot of "dont's"
But what makes a person grow up is also because of all these "dont's"
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
2 pairs “yau char kway”
100g fish paste (mix with spring onion and water chestnut)
Seasoning for the fish paste:-
Salt and sugar to taste
some sesame oil
some “zor hau yu powder” (if you have)
Mayonaise sauce :-
3 tablespoon mayonaise
1 teaspoon condensed milk
Some sesame seed
1. Mix the fish paste with spring onion, water chestnut and seasoning.
2. Cut each “yau char kway” into 3 portions. Then, slit in the center of the “yau char kway” and stuff in the fish paste.
3. Fry the stuffed “yau char kway” in the wok until medium brown. Dish up.
4. Mix the mayonaise with the condensed milk.
5. Take out all the remaining oil in the wok. Clean the wok.
6. Then, pour in the mayonaise sauce and heat it for a while. Once it is bubbling, put in the fried “yau char kway” and mixed well.
7. Finally, add in some sesame seed and dish up to serve.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
When a gal is not arguing ... she is thinking deeply.
When a gal looks at u with eyes full of questions ... she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a gal answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... she is not at all fine.
When a gal stares at you ... she is wondering why you are lying.
When a gal lays on your chest ... she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a gal wants to see you everyday... she wants to be pampered.
When a gal says ' I love you ' ... she means it.
When a gal says ' I miss you ' ... no one in this world can miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure u spend it with the right person....
Find a Guy .. who calls you beautiful instead of hot.
Who calls you back when you hang up on him.
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who ... kisses your forehead.
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
Who holds your hand in front of his friends.
Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.
Who turns to his friends and says, ' That's her!! '
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
2 packet indomee goreng
some chicken meat cut to small pieces
ham cut to small pieces also
1. Prepare the indomee goreng as usual. Blanch the mee in boiling water and then mixed with all the seasoning and sauce in the packet.
2. Heat up wok with some oil.
3. Pre-fried the chicken meat and the ham. Dish up or push to side of wok.
4. Then, break in the egg and fried into omelette style.
5. When egg is almost done, pour in all the chicken meat, ham and the indomee that had been cooked earlier.
6. Turn to high heat, and stir fry all the mee, meat and egg until well mixed. Dish up and serve.
** if you only use egg, then omit all the steps for the meat.