300g Chicken breast meat – cut to cube size
1 onion (shredded)
Some chopped garlic and chopped shallot
Seasoning for chicken meat :
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon corn flour
Some sesame oil
Sauce (mix together) :
3 tablespoon tomato sauce
2 tablespoon chilli sauce
5 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon sugar
pinch of salt
1. Marinate the chicken breast meat with the seasoning and leave it for an hour. You can actually do this a night before to save time.
2. Heat oil in wok to stir fry the chicken. Once the oil is hot, put in the chicken and stir fry until all meat turn white colour.
3. Take it out from the wok. Leave about 2 tablespoon oil in the wok and then stir fry the chopped garlic and chopped shallot. Then, put in the onion as well.
4. When you started to smell the onion, pour in the sauce and bring it to boil.
5. Then, put in all the chicken meat and cook until the sauce thicken. If you like more sauce, then you can always add in more water.
6. Dish up and serve.