200g plain flour
1 bundle "kow choy" (you can add more if you like)
6 chillies (you can add more if you want more chillies)
Salt to taste
1) Chop the "kow choy" and chillies
2) Put the plain flour, "kow choy" and chillies in a mixing bowl
3) Then, add in water to form a batter. You can add water till the batter not too thick, just enough to coat a thin layer on the back of a ladle.
4) Then add in salt to taste.
5) Heat up oil in wok. Then use a ladle to scoop the batter in the wok and fried.
p/s: You can also add in chop prawn meat or small prawns if you want.